Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BlogBook 101

Dear Readers,

I apologize sincerely for a very fortunate, yet fortunate situation pertaining to me. I love this blog wholeheartedly. I know I've said that many times, but its only cause I mean it, and it IS from my heart. This is the one place I enjoy letting my thoughts and feelings run free to and with those who read. When I am so stressed out from friends, family, school, life in general, I reach the keyboard, and my fingers tingle with excitement every time I begin on a piece. As soon as my fingers start working away, my mind is at ease, and every mind boggling, "slap" of situations are easily forgotten. I am somehow, 'de-stressed'.

So here I am writing this away, with the mere 9 minutes I am given. Why? Because poor me, C here, has a strict study schedule. This is to curb my lazy ways, and grow more determination and discipline. Which is really good for anyone in general. So here is a short summary of what is going on with me.

1) I have not been doing extremely well in all my subjects
2) This has caused a study plan to be born.
3) This study plan is terribly hectic, and tiring.
4) I want to fulfill this study plan for the month of April to set my discipline.
5) It would be my greatest accomplishment!
6) This means I have to study for 4 hours.
7) This means I have to record what I do every minute of the day.
8) This means I can't spend as much time with this beloved blog.
9) This means I would be focusing on my exams.
10) This means I am a bit sad.

So this source of rant would be really limited for I would be forced to submit to this schedule. My outlet is currently shut. I don't know how I would burst, but I sure would. I am not complaining, but I really would miss surfing the internet for hours, just to find the perfect story to string together in my 'blog post' aka pieces. I have thus devised a system for the blog's benefit.

INTRODUCING... BLOGBOOK!
Definition: A notebook where I would handwrite my pieces on, any time of the day. 
Objective: Save me more typing time as my pieces are pre-written.
Benefits: 
  1.  I would be able to record any random feelings, happenings at any time of the day! 
  2. I would be able to post my pieces.
Downside: 
  1. Pre-planned/written writings are stale. (They leave a bad taste in my brain)
  2. Pre-planned/written pieces are possibly boring for a writer. (There's no in the MOMENT spur)
  3. It would get less interesting for me as a writer
Possible Downside counter-balances: 
  1. Post on weekends (I AM FREE TO POST!!)
  2. Post small bits and big bits on weekends
  3. Twitter (I don't approve of twitter over blog though)
I really gotta go now. This is way more than 8 minutes. Grahh.

Thank you for reading this. Please comment any Any ANy ANY ANY ANY ideas you have at all! Thanks!

Im afraid I may develop HRDD. Hyper-rushed D Disorder. I have no idea what I'm saying, but you get the picture!!

No comments: