Thursday, April 1, 2010

Movie Mania and More!

Today, I have decided to do a Movie writing??? The sequence would go like this, "Video Trailer or Part 1 of the movie(If I can't find the trailer), Summary, My Review, My ratings." Before I continue on, I would just like to say more, like I always do! Movies are what I like to call a moving picture. Isn't it amazing to capture life in its most fine, but what about life, recorded, and then, not only can you watch these go on a continuously like a fresh piece of memory, it is forever, available to be seen, and heard. To me, movies are my favourite form of entertainment. Why? Because movies, can never be boring (Depending on your favorite genre, favourite aspects of a movie), or maybe I'm referring to videos. Nonetheless, if I could make a video of anything, it would be the best, worst and most embarrassing times of my life. Simply because, they are the key points which mark my life.

My first boyfriend (That was in Kindergarten! I've never had one since!), my first swim, first barbie doll, first pet, first dog, first race, first charity help, even this blog, and OH. MA. GAWSH! I just stumbled upon an old Disney movie that is showing exactly what I'm talking about like 2 seconds ago! Okay, I am going to start now since the end of the introduction is the beginning of every start.

FYI, this is like mostly, or I think ALL Disney Channel Movies? I hope its not too cheesy for some of you who feel Disney Channel's a brainwasher, but I think I miss the old Disney. Really. Like I said in my Selena Piece, its been part of my life, and at one point in time, Disney did have a lot more meaning to teenagers out there, but now, it feels like Playhouse Disney, and Disney, is no different. I'm the Disney baby of 2003, I started with my first Disney based movie, A Christmas Carol, re-aired in December 2003. I guess I'd have a future rant on the Disney Revolution once I get through the research and such. Meanwhile...

TRU CONFESSIONS



Online Wiki Summary

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen



Online IMDb Summary

For most parts, this movie, already has its own piece I've written on it, so you know how much I love it, but that doesn't mean I would for the other movies, I just decided to compile them into one for now. Having a dream is what everyone can do, but pursuing it with all your heart, and keeping it, is the real challenge. Now millions of people probably wonder why "Challenge" is so important, I guess "Challenge" isn't the word, but you can't possibly express the gratifying satisfaction of success and reaching this heartfelt goal in one word. This movie shows it all, how sometimes you can want something to much, you go all out, even all wrong, but sometimes, with a little sincerity, and the people you love the most, everything can turn for the better, cause not everything is about YOU. No matter how famous anyone becomes, it is evident there is someone who is there for them, with only YOU in the picture, you are nothing.

Get A Clue



Online IMDb Summary

It seems like a suspense/thriller a first, but to me, this show is all about, plus more. I wish it had its own sitcom. It tells a story of a girl Lexy Gold, who is very privileged. She has a dream, and aspiration, and what more, a best friend who supports her. The thing about Lexy is that her dreams are wonderful, but sometimes, you need to step out of your "comfort ZONE" to expose yourself to the rest of the world. You have no idea what hard work, determination, a little bit of luck and lots of exposure can do to you!

Pixel Perfect



Online IMDb Summary

This was a 'classic' must watch then when Phil of the Future was IN, or at least IN Disney Channel. To be honest, I only watched it cause Ricky Ullman was in it, and he was in PoF, and Aly Michalka was in PoF too. This isn't really an explainable link, but there's a link. Pixel Perfect made me cry. Yes, it did. Sometimes, we do not notice the people we truly care about until their lives are in danger (When Sam was in a coma), and sometimes we don't see how much someone can mean to us by just being the seemingly wrong part of out lives until they are ultimately GONE. (When Loretta 'died') I really liked the message I thought this movie was trying to send. "If you look closer, you'll realize there's so much more one person can mean in your life."

The Cheetah Girls (NOT ONE WORLD!)



Online Wiki Summary

This was my all time favorite Disney show of that year. Simply because I love love loved That's so Raven, and if Raven was in a Disney Movie, I simply HAD to watch it. I loved the show because since ever I don't know when, I cultivated my love for music. This added the first few scoops of inspiration. Imagine having a group of friends you love, and throughout all hardships, you make it to your dreams, together. It doesn't have to be just friends, it could be family too! I guess, what I'm trying to say, is that, throughout life, there are these knots and knottiers between you and the people you love OR hate. You just have to go on with it, look past that, and gaze at the almost (BIG) picture. You would soon realize, that a nice picture have nice things in it, if its empty it isn't a picture at all. Similarly, without your loved or hated ones, success isn't so fulfilling.

I can't write much if you've read the complaint, I.. I mean explanation post directly before this. I really hope it won't affect my love for blogging, I absolutely hate being rushed especially when doing something I love, I get pretty pissed off when someone does THAT to me. So therefore, I have to end here...

Overall, I give all these shows ★★★★★! They all rock in their own way at different times I watch them... I LOVE MOVIES!!! and.. GOOD OL' DISNEY!

No comments: