Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Non-fashioned

Dear All who reads what may be read,

I have encountered a series of stupidity today. It so happened I may have offended the supposedly 'biggest' school bully of the year in my most bimbo way. My friend was telling me some stupid stuff about the girl, and started being all hushed. Little did I know, that very girl cut my queue. I was fine with it, since a billion people cut  queues, but I ever so stupidly opened my big little mouth and made the loudest comment I could about it. To be honest, I didn't even know it was her. I'm not the type who points at bullies and gapes and gawks. I just don't want to be bothered by bullies in school. I don't gossip about her latest deeds, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED. It's stupid how much people make fuss over a really small thing, I mean, we don't know each other, and are not related in anyway besides by a large student body who attends the same school, so we're not friends, and I don't get why I should bother commenting about you.

The misunderstanding is that you have a very common name, and I didn't know your name was your name. So bite me for being 'blur', sue for letting out the loudest comment, and kill me for such a small matter. It's childish. I hear threatening warnings, but seriously, you get so worked up because you've been showed who's who by someone of a higher authority (Not me)? What has become of the maturity level in the world of teenagers today? I've been hearing students feeling a teacher's punishment ridiculous, but seriously, if you've not handed up your homework, is she suppose to 'request' for it nicely and not scold you? In that case, she's not a teacher at all. You did something wrong, you deserve too face the consequence, baby logic.

Maybe its just cause I'm pissed (probably partially scared) that I'm saying this, but what the chicken wings! I shall just ignore your very existence regardless.

I AM afraid I don't care, and that would further add to misunderstandings I don't WANT to care about. So bite me, you're nothing but a child.

No comments: