Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shoes of Prey ft Spurred.


The title is quite uncanny. Yes, Shoes of Prey. The funny thing was the word 'prey', by definition, a prey is - (noun) an animal hunted and killed by for food; a victim or quarry. Quarry being a person or thing being chased or sought. So in other words, Shoes of Hunted, maybe hunted means those being sought after, like celebrities and such, but I think, Shoes of Prey, is sooo much better than finding your favourite celebrities' shoes or what not, its like shoe haven for those who can't get enough of shoes...(Not really me, but..) Here's an info about Shoes of Prey >>> aboutSHOESofPrey

This would be a step by step guide of how to start of shoes of prey!

This is the first page, click the Start Designing Button, or Click Here
You should reach a page like the following....>>>


This is where the fun starts! There are already basic cuts for a shoes, for example,
Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Gladiator Heels, Round Toe with Platforms, Round Toe, Wedge, Pointy Toe, Ballet Flats.
And, you come to a page looking like....


A plain template is given, ready for you to decorate, recreate, color, recolor till the cows come home.

Play around with the features. You can change to look of the shoes with each design! I chose Closed toe with top patch. Covered back with a mary jane strap. Finished with a bow.


You can change the color, but the colors vary depending on the texture and materials you use. These materials range from 
Fish Skin
Snake Skin
Soft Leather
Shiny Leather
Patent Leather
Suede
Hair



Click Purchase and you're good to go!


You will come to your shopping cart, listing you design and the price! Click Click Click all the way!! 
You can click the pictures of your shoes to arrive at a summary page of the design like so...


You can even share it on social sites like Twitter and Facebook!


You can change your currency so it is easier for you, however, the downside is that there is no worldwide currencies. Only a limit, but they DO ship worldwide! Should you not be satisfied, there is a money back guarantee when you return the shoe, but you do have to pay the shipping fees. 

For more FAQs of Shoes of Prey, Click >>> ⒻⒶⓆ

Personally, I cannot express how amazingly genius this idea is! I believe there are many out there who would definitely agree, that finding the perfect shoe for the perfect outfit is incredulously impossible at times. There's only so much a shoe designer can design, and there's so much MORE in the heads of shoe fanatics (again, Not always me). You can buy all the brands you want, Jimmy Choo, Alexander Mcqueen, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Chole, Fendi, ANYTHING, but there's always this one shoe you're dying to find, and you search from Salvation Armies, to Second Hand stores, to Blogshops, retail outlets, the list goes on. You just cannot find that pair, just THAT pair. It becomes immensely unsatisfying and annoying, the shoe fiend breaks out. You cannot stop buying shoes in search for THAT pair.

Shoes of Prey has offered an answer. A design website for those who want to recreate the shoes in their imagination. The reality of the shoe and the design are like this example, a nude looking high-heeled shoes. They are actually pale pink and pink leather. You can visit the gallery for more designed shoes, just roll over the pictures, and you'll see these shoes' graphic counterparts.


It is simply amazing, awe-inspiring, ingenious, magnificent even!

However, every amazing idea has its loopholes. This designing site only allows fanatics of wedges, ballet flats, high heeled peep toes and the trend-making gladiators. If you can't get enough of stilettos, boots or wicked looking Prada shoes (You know, the futuristic ones), you'll have to settle for second best for now. Those wicked, crazy and imaginative awesome ideas, are too much for the real world to handle, so keep those amazing thoughts in your head, and start a Crazy shoe site! If you do, be sure to email me the link so I can plat with your site!

This Shoes of Preys post was inspired by Youtube Guru Juicystar07's video. Her giveaway is over, but I felt this video deserved some credit, so please do watch out for such giveaway!



On the whole, this site receives a ★★★★☆!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to be honest here, I was a bit angry 2 days ago. I was posting this full long, well paced, well thought out piece of writing, and I am so frustrated because when I tried to publish, there were technicality problems, and it was not even saved. You can NOT imagine how pissed I was after spending two whole hours on a post. (Yes, I do take THAT long, every piece means something to me, and I am not going to post for postings' sake) I was a bit upset for a minute, sad, believe it or not, it was quite depressing, and I just wanted to give up there and then, but I took a short break, and then today, when I decided to look at my blog, just to read it, (Yes, I do read my own work!) I saw 4 MORE followers!

Firstly, I want to state that this post is indeed a thank you for those who follow me. If it weren't for these additions to my following list, I may have waited even longer to post. I won't deny, I love having followers, it is nice to know that people are reading my work. I believe fellow bloggers may agree with me, or maybe its just me. I have already stated in my previous post how grateful I am to have my first two dear followers, and I  couldn't agree and more, or less with "The more the merrier". Who ever came up with that, is absolutely right in the topic I'm driving at.

So this is a great big thank you for following me, Sharifa, Aia. E, Bianca - CACTUSFASHION and Kylene, and especially Aia E. and Bianca for the first words of encouragement! It is a pleasure to see such comments! Thanks for being such nice people!

My mood: ☻☻☻☻☻


P.S. Food for thought, how do you do your shopping planning?? - As in like, when you have a budget, and you want loads of stuff, what do you plan to buy first?




P.P.S. Any suggestions for blog topics? -if you would like to read my views on certain topics, just comment below with a link to the article/site/picture/post etc.!


P.P.P.S. What would you buy for an older brother-like friend's birthday? - For an older guy friend... Shoes? Guitar? Cologne? Bagpack? 


P.P.P.P.S. I don't want to leave this post. Please rate it! 

1 comment:

KK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.