Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cozy little Corner

I'm sitting in my corner,
Cozy as can be,
So many thoughts run through my mind,
so messy, Like me.

I think about a poem,
I write in a spur of time,
This is the very poem,
of so which would rhyme.

This poem has no meaning,
nothing deep I think,
but all the cozy little things,
when in this cozy chair I sink.

I think about what happened,
what is to pass and come,
I think about the Haiti,
and Chile, like most ones.

In this cozy corner,
An arm chair and my computer,
I type away on this keyboard,
With nothing I will filter.

I think of Macbook and Iphones,
the things that I do want,
I think of Fashion and Music,
Objects under the sun.

Oh in this cozy corner,
A bathrobe around me,
my freezing little body,
wrapped in hello kitty.

Oh if you see this poem,
You know how bored I am,
that I am churning out randoms,
of nothing that I've planned.


This leaves from my fingertips,
my very thoughts, the word.
This poem has no point,
now you may think, absurd!

If you have read this poem, 
right to this very line,
then stay in tune for more to come,
this cozy corner of mine.

I have not finished what to say,
there's so much more I've left,
I don't know what to rhyme with that,
my brain's saying theft.

In this cozy corner,
I'm randoming this post.
When all I want to do right now,
is watch an episode.

Of what? You may ask,
Nothing more that I obsess,
Dramas, Serials, name it all,
I will past the tv test.

I'm watching Bones right now,
A crime serial show,
If you have watched it once before,
do let me know.

I have more interests,
then you will ever know.
I dare you to question me,
my answers, will be in tow.

I'm thinking of June,
where my birthday lies,
where I may get a Macbook,
and video all my life.


Now that's a silly thought,
but I do have these 'thinks',
that all I really really need,
is all my lovely things.


But there's much more to me,
than you will understand,
So much flaws and negatives,
can be swiped with one hand.

The big hand of my God,
I love him, Yes I do!
It may come as a surprise,
but I know you love him too! (For christians)

This is tons of words,
so much I'd never thought I'd type,
but stress calls for help,
so I let out with this kind of hype.

This Cozy little Corner,
a fine resting place,
to ease my weird, messy mind,
and smack it in this space.

This Cozy little Corner,
derived from my dear bathrobe,
this table and computer,
and little little rain drops.

This Cozy little Corner,
made its first debut,
on a random blog post,
with no readers, but you.

So I end this dear poem,
as reluctant as I can be,
but understand my cravings,
to watch some teevee.

Goodbye for now you reader,
I hope you enjoyed it much.
This ball of random rubbish,
please keep it in your heart.

No comments: