Saturday, April 3, 2010

SHIA LABEOUF! SHIA LABEOUF!


Yes. I have an obsession with this one great person.....




Yes you people who read this, I am in love with Shia Labeouf... WORK. This is one of those celebrity admirations. Some people have Zac Efron, some have a range of Jonas Brothers to choose from. Some have I don't know, JUSTIN BIEBER? I have Shia Labeouf. A true artist, I think. I have to say, I fell in love with his work during Even Stevens... 

I find it simply amazing how someone can portray a comedic character, and a serious one, with the same face with such versatility. I was awed when I came across the show Tru Confessions, and Disturbia. My all time favourite shows featuring Shia. He has such intense talent, its ridiculous. He is an awfully good example of a GOOD, YOUNG, PROFESSIONAL ACTOR. One who is able to play all roles, convincingly to an audience of regular viewers, or first time viewers. 

He plays both child-like and adult-like roles. I admit, I had a celeb crush on him. Okay, maybe a big one, but its really not a crush, just admiration. I wouldn't know, at 11, the lines are a bit blurry. I would truly like to commend such skill and passion in acting. I've seem most of his movies, of which he has acted along side some of my favorite female leads like Christy Carlson Romano, Megan Fox even..

On second thought, maybe I do have a celebrity crush on Shia Saide Labeouf. I even thought it was fate that his birthday was 9yrs and a few days apart. Seriously, I bought a magazine because he was on it. I mean, I did that for MJ (Rest in Peace), in his case nearly every magazine that paid a tribute to him, but that's different, MJ made history for 40 yrs. Literally. So obviously, in remembrance I bought those. ANYWAY. As you can see, I show my appreciation in very fan-like ways, so maybe I am a fan of some sort, but who wouldn't? Shia Labeouf is awesome!

I guess what I'm trying to express simply is my strong appreciation and admiration for Shia, and his work, in the most 'mature' way possible, even though squirms and shrieks can be heard when I spot him on tv (Ohmygawsh, did I just admit that?!). I can only hope to meet him, spot him, and grab a quick picture (maybe a friendly hug). But. My most beyond earth, what-on-earth-are-you-dreaming, its-oh-so-impossible!, dont-bother-thinking-about-it, dream, is to write a novel, just so Shia can act in it. (: [Yes! A smiley, something I never usually put in writing]

He has such an amazing personality (I read so on certain sites/magazines etc. I don't know if its entirely true), and he has such a golden heart (He is filial towards his parents despite having a not so lovely past), and he seems to be someone who's very sentimental, yet serious in all he does.

The story would be a real meaningful one, maybe romance, or high school romance, with more substance than the typical 'popular people, non-popular people, non-popular guy, popular girl....' blah blah blah. Not that those stories have no substance, they do, in very different ways depending on the morals, and underlying meaning the story is steered towards. Overall, I hope to meet him in person, maybe drop a jaw and gasp when I do. Till then, and after, I have this blog and its beautiful readers.

I do apologize very much for so many non-fashion posts. Like I said, I've grown to be really REALLY into this writing stuff, I love it. I don't want it to be just all about passion. Its like putting a piece of me out there, and I don't want to just have great fashion and style knowledge, my first passion was music, and my most constant, is language. Of which the latter is currently in practice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I love reaching out to my followers, whether they do read or not, is different, I choose to believe the better. I would therefore like to thank Frida E. my newest follower for giving me a chance to be part of her blogging/reading life. 

It is an honor to be able to write/type, and an honor to do so for many who come across this blog.

P.S Rate my blogskin? Its from cutestblogontheblock.com, which is simply really cool. I wanted something vintage with the usual Louis Vuitton like prints, but I thought something bright would do much better. 

P.P.S I prefer Shia without the beard. It makes most charming actors (to me), look old...

Follow me on... Twitter
Follow me on... Bloglovin
Ask me on... Formspring

http://www.oh-shialabeouf.com/>

P.S Who's Adam Lambert? I'm thinking Adam LamberG!

Reminder to self: Watch The Pirates of Central Park if i can find it...

1 comment:

coco.mcqueen said...

i love him too :) especially in Disturbia, I'm not too keen on creepy horrors about neighbours who kill people but I watch it for him <3
Here's my blog! I have no followers though:

http://jetaimepourtoujours-itsme.blogspot.com