Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I dont like it

[title here]... When someone talks, walks, play, partners me just cause the person they want to do anything with is... Unavailable, unwell, somewhere else.

Then, I have to think for some other person who might REALLY want to talk;walk;play etc. with me to ensure that they don't get left out.

Some people think its that easy. Just grab a partner and go!

I'm glad I'm not that self-centered.

Then again, why should I think for people when they don't even stop to consider the hurt they can inflict with a ripple effect?

Human nature.

My Ass.

I guess when I laugh, I am not really laughing. When I smile, I am not really smiling.

I am angry.
Angry is useless.
So I laugh.
Which is a really stupid phrase.
"Hiding behind this facade"

That's not cheesy. Its really really stupid.

Yet, it applies to me all the same.

Have you ever met this person you were hoping was someone different for a change, and when all hope seemed bright. You realized that this same person is just turning out to be turned into what every disappointment was? I have.

I guess nobody's perfect, but why is everyone almost the same? I'm no different.


People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do


The thing is, I don't.


All life is, is a cycle.
All actions are a repeat.
And all people are photocopies and reflections.
Different yet same.

No comments: