Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Cycle

I have made a mixed CD.
Actually, it's more like a mixed playlist.
I didn't actually burn a CD because I found it pretty useless since I don't use a CD player.

I think it pretty sums up my whole life and what it constantly worries and revolves around.

Besides the good Lord that is...

Its mostly soundtracks of drama series, but it makes the perfectest sense.

I'll just keep adding tracks I feel go along. Nothing mainstream, simply because mainstream is too generalized.

I don't mean mainstream is not me, I mean mainstream generalizes feelings, whereas the songs I picked, pinpoints the exact thing I want to express.

I have no idea what I am saying actually.

I called it The Cycle.

Its the kind of songs I may never tire off.

Discovered a really cool guy today.

His name is Shayne Orok.
He reminds me of Owl City half the time, but I love his songwriting, and his vocal expressions.
I love that he loves music do much.
I love that despite having real eye he sees a vision of music.
I love it.
I love his sound.
I love his passion.
I love that he's a hard find.

Music is beautiful.
Music is language.

"Keeping up, keeping up with the time lapsed lifeline."

1 comment:

The Dolls Factory said...

Hello , I came to your blog from the “IFB discussion Show us your blog”
and here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

Maybe you’ll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I’m having on my blog.
http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html


--
Find Dolls Factory on
http://www.thedollsfactory.com/