Sunday, June 6, 2010

I don't really Know.

Its been like what? A few weeks now? Probably nearly a month? I don't know. Anyway, during those few moments, I've been thinking, what exactly do I want to do with this blog? I mean, it isn't exactly an all fashion blog as I started it out to be, and it isn't exactly and all review blog as I tried it out to be, it's my blog, for the world to see. I don't know what to write, and recently, my flow's been stuck, and I realized that it was all because I was looking forward to one thing. My Macbook Pro I am hoping to get for my birthday. I guess its the NEW thing feeling. You know, whenever you're gonna get something you really REALLY want, and you want to start certain things afresh, well, this is it.

I was hoping to experiment with a mass of things once I got my lappie, but it seems like it won't be anytime soon. You see, my birthday is on the 18th of June, and  I suppose I should wait that long, but I can't. Its like getting your hands on the latest Birkin Bag and you don't want to wait in line. That's exactly how I feel, except my lappie costs lest than $5000 and does not have exotic skins sewed to it, thought that WOULD be wicked cool, but its just not right?

I don't know.

Anyway, I've been massively into tweeting suddenly. For anyone who's been hiding under a shelf, or a tv set, or even a tree. Tweeting is the action of typing in your current status on this fast and easy site Twitter. It provided an alternative from blogging, of course, people continued blogging along with twitter. Its what makes people feel like a celebrity, when they truly aren't. Its kinda creepy, but its cool. I remembered like it was yesterday, the day I started twitter. I had no followers, I followed no one. Simply because no one I knew, knew what on earth Twitter was. Unfortunately, its crowded and jammed with people now.

Besides that, it feels like everybody wants something from someone. Its like feeding off people. Okay I have no idea what or why I just wrote that. My dog is digging a cupboard. Its reeally noisy.

I've been on a massive spree of Criminal Minds lately, and I rekindled my almost dying crush on Spencer Reid, Dr Spencer Reid. Actor aka Matthew Gray Gubler. I won't put any links today cause I'm kinda tired, but I will say that MGG seems like an exact uncanny copy of Spencer Reid. The quirks and works part. He's website is filled with artistic creativity hand drawn and posted. Its really interesting I would say. Interesting art, unlike interesting model answer 'interesting'.

Then there's a super fast update news about Greyson Chance? Tween singer. He's often compared to Justin Bieber to some fans as better, to others "Sorry but Justin Bieber is more magical". Seriously? You wanna bring Miss Magic into this? I'm laughing now.

Honestly, Greyson Chance is the greatest kid I've ever heard. For real.

His voice is honestly a treasure. His passion, a hard find.

Justin Bieber once said, he never even practiced as hard for the competition he was singing in and he won. Talent is one thing, but passion. That's the real deal.

Greyson Chance's inspiration comes from the one and only Lady Gaga. He plays the piano, and transformed her song Paparazzi into his own.

Are you seriously gonna try to bargain with magic for Bieberboy? This kid is a kid.

His name is Chance! What other proof do you need?

I guess some people just can't stand the attention Bieber's getting, and the fact he doesn't seem fit to get it. People like me however just wish he had more appreciation for the talent he has, other than running of singing about girls taller than him. I like Bieberboy's songs no doubt, but I just wish there was more substance and feel.

Greyson Chanc wins hands down. I support him!

Okay. This is the end to my chain of randomosity and ridiculousity. If those are even words(Their not). Off to Family Guy and the Simpsons. Maybe more of a Criminal Minds.

I don't really know.

No comments: